RECRUITING & ONBOARDING
Access the best talent in all positions across a range of disciplines and industries.
QUALITY TALENT TO DRIVE YOUR ORGANIZATION’S SUCCESS
As a leader, you understand the value of great people. Hiring the right people allows your organization to expand competencies and build a performance-ready team that will empower your organization and give you a competitive edge. But in today’s competitive marketplace, it is more difficult than ever to locate and secure the best talent in your industry.
As entrepreneurs and industry leaders, Sikich understands the importance of finding the perfect fit for your organization. In order to find the best candidate for your position, we’ve developed a thorough process of attracting, screening and selecting qualified individuals. This process is purposefully comprehensive to assist our clients in hiring the right candidate initially and minimizing replacement hirings.
Free up your internal team’s time by outsourcing one or all of your HR activities to Sikich.
From identifying the right candidates to negotiating the offer, we have the industry expertise to lead your organization.
WE DISCOVER TALENT TO IMPACT YOUR BUSINESS
Our team of recruiting and onboarding experts will work with you to help you find and retain top talent that is crucial to your organization.
- Update job description and hiring criteria
- Develop screening questions
- Interview top candidates
- Present most qualified candidates for management review
- Coordinate pre-employment testing and reference/background checks
- Help put together the right salary package and negotiate the offer
- Deliver offer letters and email introductions
- Maintain a candidate pipeline for frequently filled positions
- Reduction in operational and recruitment costs
- Decreased time to hire
- Improved quality of the candidate pool
- Compliance with federal labor regulations
- Improved retention of new hires
- Access to HR expertise not available internally
- Increased efficiency
- Ability for your team to focus on other crucial business practices and strengthen the core business process